Costa Mesa, CA – March 16, 2018 – Paradigm Imaging Group, a leading distributor of large format scanners, printers and multifunction systems, announces the release of the new Mobile Scanner Case. As mobile technology becomes increasingly popular, this new mobile scanner case allows for easy transport of the Colortrac SC 36” series scanner and the Graphtec DT530 36” large format scanner to field or remote office personnel.
The new Mobile Scanner Case (MSC) is a waterproof travel case that is molded of ultra-high strength polypropylene copolymer resin. It comes equipped with a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. It features a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve, resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage.
- Waterproof and dust tight design
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Two Easy Transport Recessed Roller Wheels
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus
- Resistant to impact damage
“This very affordable case is extremely well built and makes transporting a scanner to remote locations very easy.” says Randy Geesman, President of Paradigm Imaging Group.