Costa Mesa, CA – February 17, 2020 – “We’re excited to introduce the German made ROWE 850i Series Ultra-Wide scanners with patented, innovative technology to North America. ROWE surpasses expectations for quality, performance and speed and we anticipate a great deal of growth in ROWE scanner sales,” said Randy Geesman President of Paradigm Imaging Group.
“We are currently technology leaders and four years ahead of the competition,” says ROWE managing director Johannes Roth.
From 2016 to 2018 alone, ROWE received four national and ten international patents and was awarded the TOP 100 Innovator in 2017 that honors the most innovative companies in German SMEs. ROWE Scan 850i technology is protected by patents and it is the basis for unbeatable productivity in scanning. Scan speeds of up to 15 ips in color, scan widths up to 60” and the option of scanning media up to 1.18” thick make the ROWE 850i the Ultimate Ultra-Wide scanner currently on the market.
ROWE ScanMatrix+ is ROWE’s unique, patented technology designed to ensure the best possible scan quality and consists of several digital core components.
• Patented ROWE DYNAMIC STITCHING continuously controls the scanned document data of each sensor and sets them together in real time.
• ROWE SELECTED TRUE LIGHT Scan Sensor Technology means the lighting of the originals is exceptionally homogenous and produces excellent scanning results.
• ROWE PRO LOGIC superior document enhancement technology ensures that imperfect originals, even those with poor contrast, are turned into perfect scans at the first attempt.
• The optical resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi (maximum resolution 9600 dpi) means the smallest details are visible and ROWE captures superb colors not only in the standard sRGB color space but also user defined color spaces like Adobe RGB or Device RGB.
New 850i Technologies protect your originals like no other scanner.
• ROWE SAFE GUARD makes certain that old, torn or extremely wavy originals are transported in the best possible way and protected.
• ROWE SAFE DRIVE allows you to reduce scan speed at the push of a button.
• ROWE DOCUMENT IMPROVEMENT SYSTEM allows you to adjust brightness, contrast or color without rescanning the document.
Quality seals / certificates include RoHS, ENERGY STAR, CE, CCC, UL, cUL, CB, FCC Part 15 Class B, EAC, BSMI, BIS and TAA Compliant!
About Paradigm Imaging Group
Paradigm Imaging Group is a large format solutions provider whose expertise extends from scanning and printing products to imaging systems integration, software development and product distribution. Paradigm counts among its clients’ companies in reprographics, architecture, engineering, construction and manufacturing, as well as numerous public agencies at all levels of government. Since 1989, Paradigm has grown to become a leading provider of large format scanning and printing solutions. For more information please visit www.paradigmimaging.com.
West Virginia is outpacing many other U.S. states with its geographic information system (GIS) database of state maps. With the majority of its archive digitally available, […]
The bar is set high at ibml, an innovator in document scanners and intelligent information capture software. So when its business process outsourcing arm was presented […]
Paradigm Imaging Group, the North American Distributor of Colortrac scanners, announces the introduction of the New Colortrac SmartLF SGi scanners. Colortrac is a world leader in large format scanning and has been applauded by independent industry experts for producing quality scanning with technical innovation. The NEW SGi Series brings new patented technology and is available as mono, color, or enhanced in 36” or 44” models.
Colortrac is a world leader in large format scanning and brings new patented technology to the NEW SCi Series. The SCi Series is designed for Windows 10 and is available in 25”, 36” or 42” models as mono, color, or enhanced models.
SOLD EXCLUSIVELY BY PARADIGM IMAGING GROUP! The NEW MicroTek LS-3800 Flatbed scanner handles 24 x 37 image size with a single CCD scan module and assures you of a very clean scan with no stitching errors.